A few of it's tips and tricks for dressing in European, effortless, fashion:
- hunt for vintage men's scarves and wear them with everything
- anything from a surplus store worn with costume jewelry is good.
- wear your teenage son's shirt with a push up bra underneath...
- cinch everything with a big well-worn man's belt. Tie the excess length in a loose knot.
- wear knee-high cashmere socks in all colors (khaki, raspberry, turquoise)
- roll the sleeves of your cotton shirt back loosely over your sweater-the ultimate casual chic statement
Here are some looks inspired by the books tips.